Whether you are new to homeschooling, a veteran homeschooler, considering taking the plunge, or just looking for practical ideas for your student conventions and virtual events like our round tables are great places to gain information to help you get the most out of your experience.
Throughout the year we host a variety of free virtual events and attend a number of conventions. Check back frequently as we add events often.
|View All In Person Events||View All Virtual Events|
Virginia Homeschool Convention
June 9 - June 11
Demme Learning is proud to be an exhibitor at the Virginia Homeschool Convention.
During this convention join speakers Steve Demme and Gretchen Roe as they share information, encouragement, and practical ideas.
Steve’s Workshops include:
- • Seeing Fractions is Understanding Fractions
- • The Family That Stays Together Stays Together
- • Fundamentals of Algebra Taught Concretely
- • Being a Safe Builder Upper
- • God really Likes You. Good News for Tired Parents
- • Seven Principles to Help Parents and Children Be Successful in Math
Gretchen’s Workshops include:
- • Similar But Different: Why Reading and Spelling Are Two Paths on the Same Journey
- • Which End Is Up – The Organized Homeschooling Journey
- • Mountains to Molehills: How to Help Your Student Conquer Math Obstacles
- • The Homeschool Journey When You Are Not a Typical Two-Parent Family
- • Starting Your Homeschool Journey Out Right
- • Principles to Help Parents and Children Be Successful in Math
Conventions are a great way to ask questions, browse, and experience our curriculum.
To find out more about registration, speakers, and workshops please visit https://heav.org/convention/
Please note that we will be adhering to the specific COVID-19 requirements as determined by the state and facility. Due to limited staffing, we will only be accepting card payments. Please check and confirm with event organizers for ongoing updates regarding any restrictions, requirements, or cancelations due to COVID-19.